My Client, a leading Investment Bank is looking for a Director to join their Loan Sales and Distribution team.
- Develop and maintain in depth investor coverage to enable the bank to underwrite / arrange and distribute syndicated loan facilities.
- Support Capital Markets team in structuring and pricing pitches for Project Finance deals;
- Undertake market soundings where appropriate to assist business units in assessing demand for potential and in market deals;
- Manage all aspects of the distribution of coordinated / underwritten transactions to ensure successful selldown of deals in a professional and timely manner to include investor coverage;
- Overseeing management presentations and allocations and where required, support in documentation role management;
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationships with relevant banks, institutions and insurance companies in UK, continental Europe, Middle East and Africa as appropriate to enhance the business and performance of Syndications;
- Work with secondary trading desk to build and maintain trading activity with end investors in order to develop deep relationships;
- Maintain relationships with CRI providers, negotiate terms and pricing when cover is required.