- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Director - Product Management
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Role / Responsibilities:
• Manage one or more software products from development through release to the market.
• Lead the Product Management team in assessing the market and defining strategy for that product.
• Focus on assessing client needs and feature functionality and implementing those requirements by working directly with engineering to define and develop the product.
• Facilitate internal communications and solicit product feedback from internal and external sources.
• Ensure business suitability and user satisfaction based on product feedback.
• Lead in providing client product support.
• May manage Product Analysts or other staff
• Interact with Research, Engineering, Program Management to plan releases in support of product roadmap strategy
The Department / Team
• MA ERS Product Management Team
• Extensive experience of product management experience in financial services and experience in risk management software.
• Significant experience as a manager.
• Previously managed a group of product managers, product analysts and products.
• Has defined the product roadmap, provides input for pricing and has extensive client interactions.
• Provides strategic direction and works with cross-functional partners to release products to the market and grow the business.
• Guides the development process.
• Can write thought leadership materials and present at external conferences.
• Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred. Excellent management, coaching, and leadership skills.
• This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.