Director, Corporate Development – Rolling Stock Leasing Company, London
- Market Compensation
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
This is an opportunity to join the London office of a major international rolling stock leasing business.
My client is a leading private equity backed rolling stock leasing business with a strong presence in North America and Europe. They have an industry leading team of sector experts based across their three offices and are looking to grow with the addition of a Corporate Development Director.
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the company’s corporate projection and valuation model, performing financial analysis for use by the company’s management, board, and shareholder, and assisting in the evaluation of new investments / acquisitions. This position will be a key member of the company’s planning group and will work closely with representatives from the company’s shareholder.
The main requirements of the role are as follows:
- Manage the company’s corporate projection and valuation model to ensure that the model accurately reflects the status of the current portfolio of rolling stock investments and leases as well as future growth opportunities to ensure the accurate forecasting of the future cash flows of the company
- Build and maintain financial models and provide analysis to support Executive Management's strategic decision-making needs related to rolling stock investments, M&A, and future recapitalizations and / or debt capital raising activities
- Perform regular monthly and quarterly reporting for Executive Management and the shareholder, including quarterly forecast / budget reporting and variance analysis
- Assist in the evaluation of rolling stock investment opportunities and corporate acquisitions and participate in the preparation of investment underwriting memorandums for approval by the board and shareholder
- Assist in the preparation of board materials
- Assist in the management of queries from the board, shareholder, and debt capital providers
The candidate will have 6+ years’ experience coming from a Rolling Stock Company, Corporate with focus in other Transport-related sectors, Bank/Advisory or an Investor with an Infra/Transport focus. The candidate must have exceptional financial modelling skills as well as a strong commercial knowledge of the Transport and, ideally, Rolling Stock space.
If you would like to apply to this role, please send your CV to Harry at email@example.com