Director, Enterprise Technology & Performance, SAP Enterprise Managed Services, Consulting, London
Your opportunity Deloitte's strategy is to be the market leader in SAP-enabled transformation
. We are recruiting exceptional individuals with the leadership and expertise to deliver some of our large scale transformation programmes across a wide range of industries.
You will be part of a growing and diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative cloud-based solutions in high-profile, complex projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the firm and across the globe, Deloitte is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
Enterprise Technology & Performance
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients. Your role
Your work, your choice
- Leading all SAP Integration aspects for on large scale transformation programmes
- Ensuring integration scope is delivered with good quality & governance
- Manage delivery teams to design end-to-end solutions and ensure deliverables are consistent with design principles, standards and methodologies
- Use knowledge of the S/4 HANA roadmap and other SAP offerings, along with industry guidance and leading practices to guide and facilitate design decisions
- Inspire and develop junior colleagues and support their professional development
- Organize SAP Cloud Platform, in term of sub-accounts, members, role assignments
- Manage subscriptions to service providers
- Configure destinations and communication to on-premise systems via SAP Cloud Connector
- According to projects needs, deploy and upgrade integration packages from the SAP Business Hub
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your home office will be London, but this client-facing role provides lots of opportunity for travel and work onsite at clients across multiple locations.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Yo ur professional experience
S alary: Market Rate. Opening Date: 18.03.2020. Closing Date: 15.04.2020. Full Time Your service line: Consulting
- Proven skills in SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI),
- Should have worked on at least 2 integration projects with SAP CPI,
- Experience in CPI administration,
- Knowledge of Assessment framework,
- Good in design and trouble shooting skills with SAP CPI,
- Knowledge of REST services and experience integrating with REST services,
- General knowledge of cloud solutions proposed by SAP,
- Deep understanding of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS models,
- Good knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform service portfolio (Neo, and Cloud Foundry),
- Good knowledge of interconnection capabilities with on-premise systems and third party cloud solutions,
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and gravitas to communicate with very senior stakeholders,
- Experience of management of large teams including onsite, offshore and third parties to deliver large and complex ERP programmes ,
- Experience in handling complex programme dependencies to drive successful client outcomes
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 177102