Our client a major Bank seeks a Director to join their Oil and Gas Coverage team based in London
The successful candidate will have an extensive background in client coverage of the Oil & Gas majors with excellent corporate and investment banking products knowledge.
- Management and development of existing and prospective global client relationships across the Oil & Gas Industries sector.
- Delivery of effective client pitches in a bid to optimise income, cross sell opportunities, client base and return on risk capital whilst working to financial and qualititative targets.
- Deepening of corporate relationships and establishment of Corporate / IB / M&A style dialogue at senior management levels.
- Development and demonstration of a deep understanding of the issues and drivers for each client within the Oil & Gas Industries sector that enable the Bank to be credibly established as a trusted advisor and arranger of new transactions and M&A deals.
- Assume responsibility for initiating and managing credit related client requests/proposals through the Banks credit approval process. Drive the preparation of analysis and business rationale that supports requests within the Oil & Gas Industries sector and be responsible for the credit quality of loan assets.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts inside and outside of the Bank.
- Develop the skill set of and provide leadership to those who report to you.