- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Results International
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Results International wishes to grow further its M&A team at a senior level in our technology team with a strong focus on execution. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their corporate finance career in a growing firm.
In the past five years the tech team has grown to 3 Partners and MD’s supported by a team of Directors, Managers and Analysts. With a strong position in tech verticals, some excellent creds and more to come imminently the firm has ambitious plans to take up an even stronger position in its current sectors as well as grow new ones.
The role involves taking full day-to-day responsibility for deals, working with Partners and Analysts to ensure the deal progresses as it should, managing all key stakeholders along the way. There is therefore significant client contact and your interpersonal skills along with technical competence need to be strong.
A key element of working at Results is our ability to enable people to achieve their career goals. We can show you a clear pathway to the next step and we’ll support you to the hilt with development to do that. Promotion here is down to your capability and drive, rather than time served. It's a great place to work, where people matter and a work life balance is important so if you are unsure that endless long hours for no reason and a stifling environment are right for you this is definitely an opportunity to explore further.
Ideally you'll be working the tech market in corporate finance advisory currently and you'll be used to managing the whole deal cycle from pitch preparation to close. You may be with an investment bank or a Big 4 firm and seeking a more entrepreneurial environment, where you can make a real mark. You may be at an early stage in your career as a VP and want to take the next step to develop your learning but either way you'll have a passion for M & A and want to do the very best for your clients as well as your career.
You’ll be both passionate and knowledgeable about the technology markets and M & A and be keen to further your career with a serious tech team.
Experience & other skills required:
- 6+ years experience in running and driving transactions
- Experience in technology or related sector and a strong desire and interest in developing their career in this sector.
- Ability to provide relevant feedback and advice to VP, EVP, CEO, CFO and board members
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple M&A assignments from start to finish, manage client relationships and build trust with clients and other advisors
- Attention to detail
- Desire to teach and develop analysts and other transaction managers
- Enthusiasm for working with mid-market, owner-operated or VC/PE-backed companies on M&A and fund-raising transactions