Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Strong knowledge of UK and EU funds industry either in the compliance or product development channels
- Ability to manage projects with flexibility to handle frequently changing deadlines
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment under strict time-deadlines
- Willing and able to work with a team
- Excel, Word, InDesign, PowerPoint, Acrobat experience preferred
- Statistical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, i.e. the ability to make decisions and assess risk
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and with clients.
Key qualifications and Experience required:
- Extensive experience in the mutual fund industry and detailed knowledge of compliance issues
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to synthesize information from various disciplines
- Excel, Word, InDesign, Access
- Must exhibit a proven ability to create and implement new ideas
- Prior experience with presentations to small- to medium-sized executive level groups and prior media experience is essential.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
- Posting date of the advert: 24/10/19
- Closing date for applications: 02/12/19
- Salary details: Competitive