Our client is a medium-sized global asset management house. Due to continued company success, they are now looking to recruit a Director of Product Strategy on a permanent basis.
The Director of Product Strategy will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Responsible for all product innovation efforts in the EMEA region
- Establish frameworks and parameters for the origination of a robust pipeline of innovative product strategies that competitively differentiate the firm and enhance its prospects for revenue and asset growth
- Identify market trends that expand opportunities for the firm’s investment capabilities, inclusive of traditional and alternative investments
- Set priorities for development, considering growth potential and seed capital investment of new product ideas globally
- Serve as regional investment product expert
- Maintain a deep understanding of regional client needs, competitive dynamics, regulatory trends and money in motion, across wealth advisory and institutional segments
- Deliver product insights to internal stakeholders and partners to gain support for regional product strategy and development priorities
- Own business cases for new product recommendations
- Present recommendations to governing bodies, such as executive committees and relevant Boards
- Maintain a consistent level of communication with investment teams and regional distribution leaders, ensuring product strategy needs and expectations are being fulfilled in each region
- Ad hoc or special product strategy projects as required
The Director of Product Strategy will meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Holds / is studying towards the CFA or equivalent
- 10+ years of product experience in the asset management industry, with proven success in the ideation and development of investment products in Europe
- Deep expertise of the investment landscape in Europe and Middle East
- Broad understanding of traditional and alternative investment products across a variety of public and private investment vehicles sold in the Europe and Middle East markets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in data analysis a
- Effective communication skills with a proven ability to build strong internal relationships and influence senior stakeholders
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experience Product Strategy professional looking to embark on a new role with a growing global asset manager.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position, for which we expect to receive a high volume of applications. As such, only successful applicants will be responded to.
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers, is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.