Director of Trade Solutions (German Speaking)
- 95,000 - 110,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an exciting and rapidly expanding international bank within London. They are looking for a German speaking Director to join their Global Trade Finance Department in order to develop business within the EMEA region, especially within Germany and France.
The successful candidate will be experienced with both Trade Finance products as well as client management; experience of working with high profile clients is also an advantage.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Solicit short term working capital / trade solution products in EMEA region (especially for Germany & France).
- Originate and conclude corporate trade solutions business (L/C Confirmation, L/C Discounting, Account Receivable Purchase, Supplier Finance, Guarantee, etc.)
- Identify and solicit new and existing clients in Germany & France.
- Maintain regular contact and visit each client regularly
The starting salary for this position will be around £110,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus, and benefits. These include a great work life balance and a family feel culture. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.