The role is a great opportunity to join a well established multi-billion dollar fund credit who are looking to expand the credit team here in London.
- Analysis Pan-European Distressed / Special situations Investment Opportunities across multiple sectors
- Prepare financial models, conduct comprehensive due diligence and perform in-depth investment analysis
- Prepare and present investment proposals
- Structure, execute and manage credit investments
- Maintain and build a contact networks - restructures, lawyers etc.
- 6+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years within a buy side distressed / special situations credit role.
- Excellent investment analysis and financial modelling skills
- Proven transaction management and structuring skill
- Restructuring / workout experience advantageous
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong academic credentials
- European languages preferred but not essential