The Distributed Systems team specialise in processing and streaming data to fundamentally serve the real-time and research platforms. We are looking for intelligent, capable and hands-on engineers who have an excellent academic background and a genuine interest in the latest software technology. The ideal individual for this project will be an experienced programmer keen to simplify large technical problems and solve them systematically.
- Generate aggregates and advanced indicators from a variety of locations
- Import exotic datasets from third party providers
- Store it and serve it to the real-time and research platforms.
- Be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation.
- Excellent qualifications in computer science/engineering, or equivalent
- Java/Scala and Microservices
- Experience with Distributed Systems using agile methodologies (TDD)
- Kafka, Spark, Kubernetes are preferred
This is an opportunity to be part of our journey to build a world-leading software engineering practice. We are working hard to embed a Continuous Improvement culture & philosophy across the organisation and are striving to learn from the best practitioners in the industry.