A leading fund manager is looking to add a Distribution CRM Specialist to their growing team, this is a brand-new position focussed on EMEA Salesforce users. This role sits with the Business Intelligence team within Global Distribution. This role is responsible for providing client support, maintenance and oversight of Salesforce.com. This position provides support and training to all users of Salesforce.com across the entire organisation.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide support to all users of Salesforce.com within global distribution in EMEA
- Oversee the administration of Salesforce.com, this includes: maintaining users, roles, security, profile, customization, report and dashboard development and data management for various business groups across the organization.
- Oversee and provide day-to-day troubleshooting and support for the growing user base.
- Work cross-functionally and globally to maintain and improve integrations with different systems.
- Assist in the training of all new hires on Salesforce.com, as well as existing users on enhancements.
- Oversee mass imports and exports of data as needed.
- Maintain the Salesforce.com Help mailbox
- Perform additional duties as may be required
The role requires
- Previous CRM experience required (ideally at an advanced / administrator level)
- BI tools (Cognos, Tableau, etc.) experience preferred
- Investment industry experience preferred; knowledge of distribution channels very advantageous
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to accumulate, organize and assimilate large amounts of information
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and with various levels of management and peers across organization