Divisional Reporting Lead
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 08 Feb 19
Major FS client are currently recruiting for a divisional reporting analyst. Fantastic opportunity for those looking for a strategic role leading on the management reporting for a well known group.
- Prepare actual vs budget and forecast divisional analysis to input to monthly management pack.
- Establish and co-ordinate monthly divisional new business and attrition reporting.
- Work with UK accounting team to support improvement of revenue accruals for AUM based revenues.
- Prepare ad hoc revenue analysis as required.
- Prepare and circulate monthly cost centre reporting to divisional senior management.
- Input to annual budget process by preparing revenue run rate analysis to be used for baselines.
- Co-ordinate the finalization of legal entity budgets for UK entities.
- Development of monthly divisional management reporting for FTSE consolidation.
Personal Qualities & Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with demonstrable years of experience PQE.
- Confident self-starter, comfortable working in a change environment, proactive in challenging status quo and driving efficiencies.
- Highly analytical with an ability to develop solutions
- Highly personable, effective communicator that can collaborate across the wider finance community.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with global colleagues.
- Excellent system skills essential with experience of Oracle suite of products preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills required.