See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Manager, Documentation Team, Lending Operations.
- Experience in the end to end cycle of Trade and Loan facility documentation
- Reports to Head of Loans and Trade Operations, Europe
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
As a Manager for Documentation team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the preparation of in house facility documentation, and that of external parties, is executed to comply with ANZ’s internal approvals and requirements and meets customer’s expectations/requirements. You will lead and develop the team.
The team manages a very small number of agency functions (a run off business), to ensure that ANZ’s fiduciary responsibilities as agent are fulfilled.
You will also be responsible for continuous improvements, streamlining and automation initiatives and maintain a strong control environment.
You will report to the Head of Lending Operations, Europe. The Lending Operations team are supported by an offshore Hub.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive experience in the end to end cycle of Trade and Loan facility documentation for investment grade organisations with good product familiarity and structuring awareness
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards relating to documentation and credit practices including Loan Market Association (LMA) facility documentation
- Experience in working in a global environment handling highly effective team
- Experience and knowledge of Supply Chain Financing documentation desirable
- Strong leadership, planning, people and change management techniques with demonstrated experience
- Strong communication, relationship building and networking skills
- Individual accountability and ownership
- Proactive, team player, easily adaptable and able to embrace change
- Risk orientated thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with an ability negotiate with clients if necessary
- Highly organised individual, self-motivating and able to prioritise with strong administrative skills. Able to work to demanding and fixed time constraints.
- Computer literacy (excel, word etc.) for reporting, presenting, and managing ongoing internal systems
- Graduate qualification is desirable
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up?
Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference UNI000462.
This role is based in London, United Kingdom. The salary package on offer is competitive.
Application opening date: 8 February 2018
Application closing date: 22 February 2018
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave