Documentation Specialist/RFP writer
- 45,000- 50,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
My client is a fintech that provides trade data analytics to the financial services industry. Their client base ranges from international banks and asset managers to regulatory institutions.They are looking for a bid manager/ RFP writer to join their London team.
The primary purpose of this position is to prepare documents for the product suite and produce high-quality responses for RFPs, RFIs and other questionnaires within challenging timeframes offered to investment banks, hedge funds and other trading institutions. The position will be within the onboarding team and will require the maintenance of a comprehensive knowledge of all internal products and functions of the entire business.
- Work very closely with sales teams, legal teams and other departments within the firm to produce high quality, client-focused RFPs and other questionnaires within challenging timeframes.
- Producing documentation from scratch as well as improving documentation
- Ensure all documents are high-quality, accurate and timely.
- Any other ad hoc duties or responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1-3 years’ RFP/Documentation experience
- Degree-qualified, or similar knowledge and experience (computer science degree beneficial)
- Experience in writing technical documentation previously not necessarily in a financial institution
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proven ability to work efficiently.
- Experience using inDesign beneficial
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES (TECHNICAL / BEHAVIOURAL / LEADERSHIP)
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team-player; shares own expertise with colleagues and welcomes feedback and input from peers/manager.
- Proactive in nature and a willingness to take ownership over this department is a must
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams/functions.
- Autonomous and takes responsibility for delivering on deadlines.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, ability to prioritise multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong IT skills, including advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills.