Our client prides itself of having a collegial atmosphere and where work life balance is key to having a successful organisation. They cater to a wide range of clients through their unique products and have continued to outperform the market benchmark year after year.
Our institutional asset management client is looking for an experienced DDQ writer to join their dynamic team. This role is an opportunity for a candidate that is looking to become an SME in their own right and work with a number of sophisticated funds.
- Prepare accurate DDQ’s and related client service documents and make sure they are delivered on time
- Manage the completion process from beginning to end
- Edit standard material to suit a clients’ bespoke needs
- Developing innovative solutions for clients to provide high quality outcomes
- Being comfortable with working with a range of stakeholders and different departments
- Minimum of 2 years’ due diligence or client service experience within Asset Management
- Strong product knowledge across all asset classes
- Passionate about producing market leading content
- Sound judgement, being able to take responsibility and a drive to learn are essential
- Strong stakeholder management across the whole business and externally
- IMC or CFA Level 1 (or at least the willingness to achieve these)
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.