Dutch Investment Advisor
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
Are you looking to get out of the Financial Advising or Banking world but continue your finance career by joining a world class Investment Management organisation? Tired of financial sales and want to focus on forging strong client relationships and providing exceptional client service? This could be a good career step for you.
A privately-held investment management firm that manages portfolios for high net worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions. Their organisation has grown significantly within the financial services industry over the past decade and they are now searching for highly talented finance professionals to join their team as Investment Counsellors in their London office to work with clients in Holland.
As a Dutch Investment Advisor, your responsibilities will be:
- Oversee Dutch high-net-worth client relationships
- Communicate in Dutch, current market strategy and portfolio updates to assigned clients
- Act as the liaison between our affluent clients and the organisation's investment decision-makers
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program
- Fluent Dutch AND English language skills required. Fluent language skills in Italian, Norwegian, French, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, or Dutch beneficial.
- 3+ years of investment industry or financial services success
- Applicable finance experience and knowledge of finance and capital markets
- University Graduate