E-Commerce Client Services
The successful candidate will be part of a small team and will be responsible for onboarding clients to the eCommerce platforms such eMarketTrader, Bloomberg (FXGO), 360T, FXall, Integral, direct FIX API connections, Bloomberg (TOMS), Market Axess and PATs. Key Responsibilities
- Enhanced on-boarding and client configuration across asset classes.
- Ongoing client care and management of clients on these platforms.
- Investigation and resolution of client issues such as trade rejections, and the inability to trade or use specific functionality.
- Exercise judgement to cater for the many different variations of client and usage style, ensuring both customer satisfaction and protection of the bank.
- Communication with clients and sales, ensuring that they are aware that the Client Services eCommerce owns their problem and is committed to keeping the client updated until the problem or query is successfully brought to resolution.
- Ensure front to back trade flow through static set up.
- Provide training across the portfolio both local traders, external and internal clients.
- Provide technical support for clients and internal users
- Monitor use of system by clients, reviewing hit rates and feedback
- Surveying client base, drawing out comparisons with our competition
- Client system feedback to eCommerce product managers
- Looking to deliver marketing messages through eCommerce channels to draw attention to features, enhancements or releases
- Manage and run projects within eCommerce from start to delivery.
- Direct experience operating within client services or a similar client facing role within front office.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the FICE and Commodities eTrading platforms (as mentioned above)
- Strong product knowledge across asset classes
- Demonstrable experience working in Front Office and with Front Office Stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with senior individuals and management across these functions
- Competent in MS Office
- Understanding of regulatory environment within eCommerce
- Understanding and strong knowledge of FIX connections and IT infrastructure within eCommerce systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.