ECM Analyst/Associate - Spanish speaker required
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A leading EMEA franchise, which is expanding and winning market share, is keen to strengthen the team further with the recruitment of a Spanish speaking Analyst or Associate to be based in London. The team offers excellent exposure, a dynamic but cheerful culture and there are clear development opportunities.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be to support the team's origination and execution on a range of equity and equity-linked products including, amongst others, IPOs, rights issues, ABBs, convertible and exchangeable bonds.
- Key involvement in the preparation and creation of client-facing materials for origination and execution across all equity and equity-linked products, across all industry sectors across EMEA
- Liaising with Global Markets teams in sales, research and trading to deliver capital markets advice to a vast array of corporate clients
- Key involvement in the day to day project management in transaction processes, liaising both internally with other teams within HSBC as well as with clients and other advisors externally
- Frequent interaction with the investment banking team, industry sector banking teams, and other capital markets teams in other regions
- Keep abreast of latest developments in the product
You will be an Equity Capital Markets professional at the Analyst or Associate level and be fluent in Spanish and English.