Leading IPO and Public M&A team in the mid-market space have a superb career opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the team in London. They have a large, growing and ongoing deal pipeline.
The role will provide you with an opportunity to help lead an execution team in a growing team with a large ongoing deal pipline in public M&A for FTSE 350 companies and for IPO's.
The role requires:
- 5 years plus Corporate Finance / ECM experience
- Public equities transaction experience in IPO's or Public M&A
- Knoweldge of UK listing authority rules an advantage yet not essential
- Good educational background
- Relevant professional qualifications
If you wish to be invloved with and assisting to lead IPO's and Public M&A deals in the FTSE 250/350 space and have relevant experience, we would like to hear from you.
Key words: IPO, ECM, M&A, Equity, Equities, Corporate Finance