ECM Syndicate Transaction Assistant
- Market rates - £200-350 D.O.E
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 11 May 18 2018-05-11
This is an opportunity for a hardworking, high-potential individual to join the ECM Syndicate team as a Syndicate Transaction Assistant. ECM Capital Markets (ECM) Syndicate team, within the CCS business, is responsible for marketing and executing primary and secondary equity issuance.
We looking for an ECM Syndicate Transaction Assistant to join us on a rolling / long term contract. The position will be based in out Broadgate office, London (City).
Role: ECM Syndicate Transaction Assistant
Location: London, City
Duration: 6 months rolling - long term contract
Rate: Market rates
The objective of the job is to support the Syndicate Team in the efficient and effective execution of transactions including the administration associated with the transaction as well as to perform day to day and adhoc Syndicate management tasks.
The scope of the work you will carry out includes:
- Transaction administration including setting up the book for book building and entering orders in to the order book
- Participation in reconciliation calls with other syndicates to ensure accurate allocations
- Management of post deal issues with Syndicate, Sales, Legal, Middle Office, Back Office and other banks involved in the transactions
- Coordinating fee booking including liaising with ECM Origination to confirm fee arrangements and communicating finalised fees to Operations and Finance
- Managing deal allocation sign off process ensuring that evidence is maintained
- Collation and analysis of Pipeline and Deal Information
- Review and collation of daily Syndicate positions including hedges to manage the open positions
- 2+ years' experience in an ECM or DCM environment
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with bookbuilding applications (Dealogic Deal Manager or IPREO EBB) highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you'd like to know more about the position, please respond ASAP with an updated CV and I'll get back to you.