EII EMEA Product Development Associate
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
The EII EMEA Product Team is seeking a talented Product Manager to help drive innovation in our ETF and Index Investment business. This is a high-impact position where analysis and interpretation of data will have a direct and measurable impact on product development initiatives for the future growth of the business.
A key member of the Product Team, with responsibility for influencing product designs using data and modelling. The successful candidate will help to better understand the needs of our different investor personas, define the product roadmap, plan and prioritise new product launches and enhancements of the existing ones. The role will closely work with leaders across organization to drive the definition, development, and adoption of new index products, collect and analyse industry data to drive product recommendations. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive product innovation, strong communication and presentation skills with audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge, and a data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving. The candidate profile will require a combination of quantitative skills, strategic thinking and product agility to ensure the effective partnership with key stakeholders to drive an ambitious product development agenda.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (whole of market, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, processing, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Help the business to focus on key decisions to improve products and services.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline
- Proven track record of leveraging large amounts of data to drive product innovation
- Data visualization skills to convey information and results clearly
- Product management skills
- Deep product sense: the ability to identify stories and investment themes to create a new product or change an existing product in a way that improves investor outcomes
- Ability to work independently and drive your own projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.