EMEA Change Director
- GBP130000 - GBP160000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
I am recruiting for a Director for EMEA which is change delivery that impacts Middle Office activity of an Investment Bank.
I am recruiting for a Director for EMEA which is change delivery that impacts Middle Office activity of an Investment Bank. Key point is to facilitate the BA delivery team across ops and the strategic programs al which are markets driven, new growth initiatives.
Team of 20 globally (Sing/NJ/NY and India) this is the EMEA lead across strategy mkt and ops space,
Dealing a with a multitude of senior stakeholders - MD head of Global Mkt middle office.
Global Markets Operations is the engine responsible for ensuring the execution and servicing of all products and services. Our core objective is to deliver service excellence by executing our processes in the safest and most efficient way, leveraging automation and 'Lean' approaches to achieve this. Some of the core processes that we deliver include Post Trade Services, FX Operations, Collateral & Liquidity operations.
* Middle office: Build end of day - (models, curves, exceptions t-zero controls, tools appropriate controls)
* Industry initiatives across clearing (FX & Rates, Credit & Equity)
* Brexit challenge
* Sub ledger strategy
We do need this person to have experience in middle office space, not a programme manager - experience BA skills set (from a high level) not a SME line person
Team in UK: Currently two people with a view to grow to six.
This function is more focussed on tech driven change deployed using an agile approach.
1. Investment Banking Change and Business Analyst skills within a top 10 global Investment Bank
2. Experience of growing and building a change function
3. Hands on delivery and senior stakeholder management to senior Managing Director level
4. Delivery of work that has impacted (one of) T-zero controls/Middle Office processing/Clearing/End of Day processes