- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Oct 18
EMEA FID Valuation Risk and Control # 117498
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
- Member of the Rates/FX valuation control team in London, providing a combination of supervisory experience, technical expertise and market knowledge.
- The valuation team is responsible for the independent valuation of the Rates/FX businesses, focusing on Exotic products.
- In addition the team is responsible for the governance and control of the product valuation and model review process.
- Highly numerate with excellent knowledge of fixed income products gained at a top tier investment bank.
- Good knowledge of risk and thereby the key drivers for valuation and P&L.
- Good knowledge of best market practices.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate complex issues clearly and succinctly to senior management.
- Experienced in managing people and processes.
- MSc in a quantitative discipline preferred but not essential.