- £140,000-£170,000 plus package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
EMEA Head of Financial Crime Prevention
My client is a leading European Investment bank seeking someone to take over as SMF17 for the EMEA region, whilst working closely with the Global Head of financial crime and holding relationships with global heads of areas within the organisation.
As EMEA Head you will have responsibility for everything within the financial crime function across Europe & the Middle East, focusing initially on critically assessing advisory frameworks, risk assessments for all business lines and developing a world class advisory function in all jurisdictions across the region. Alongside this you will also have the chance to be the face of financial crime at all global compliance & risk forums, liaising closely with global heads of all business lines as a trusted business adviser.
- Strong knowledge of European financial crime requirements, ideally with experience establishing and managing successful AML, AB&C and Sanctions programmes,
- Experience managing a regional department, with complex reporting structure
- Ability to provide technical advice on high risk financial crime queries when required
- Proven background managing high level risk assessments for a cross jurisdictional financial crime function
- Desire to develop a world class anti-financial crime function
- Ideally previous experience as a CF11 or SMF17