EMEA Institutional Analyst
London, England, United Kingdom
We are currently working for a US Investment Management firm that are seeking an analyst to assist with the delivery of strategy and investment management services. Analysts will be required to support the sales team in seeking new business with the ultimate responsibility of the position being the contribution to client retention and the development of the investment management proposition across the EMEA region.
The Analyst will liaise with both senior members of the EMEA team and other departments in the investment division. They will also be expected to be involved with the relationship management of a portfolio of institutional clients, to protect both client revenue and expand each client relationship across a broad range of the firms' services which include funds management and fiduciary management.
The suitable candidate must have the following:
- Knowledge of Investment Consulting and Investment Management industry
- Knowledge of pensions and insurance industry
- An understanding of clients' needs in the Middle East would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues alike