EMEA M&A Analyst - US Global Bank
- £50,000 to £60,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A global US investment bank is looking to hire an an Analyst to their EMEA M&A team, which is a generalist team covering a number of sectors. We are currently searching for outstanding individuals who wish to join a market leading M&A team.
With operations in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific regions they have unparalleled global reach, offering access to one of the largest distribution network in the banking industry. Accordingly, their deal flow includes a great number of cross boarder situations.
The London based EMEM M&A group allows Analysts to gain direct experience of M&A and exposure to other product groups, such as Leveraged Finance and DCM. Assisting in origination and execution of corporate finance transactions in the UK and Continental Europe. You can expect to be involved in industry and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation analysis and financial modelling. You will be involved in the preparation and pitching of presentations for clients, investors and the broader investment community.
The successful candidate will have;
- Substantial experience of financial analysis, modelling and valuations.
- Currently an M&A Analyst in a leading Investment Bank or M&A Boutique or big 4 accounting firm
- A strong record of academic achievement, excellent communication skills, and the drive and determination to excel.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to further their career at one of the world’s leading investment banking institutions. Please submit your CV through the portal below.