EMEA Sales & Marketing - Platform Sales - Data and Analytics Sales - Associate
About Platform Sales
J.P. Morgan Platform Sales combines Financing & Prime Brokerage, Clearing and Securities Services under a common umbrella. These businesses occupy top-tier competitive positions and are combined to provide an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to end capabilities and employ more than 14,000 people around the world and generates more than $6 billion in annual revenue.
As a Sales Executive within the Data and Analytics Sales team, you will responsible for selling new products to existing clients and acquiring new clients. Key performance dimensions in this role include business results, client/customer focus, teamwork and leadership and risk and controls. Key Responsibilities
All candidates will:
- Generate revenue for the Data & Analytics group with end-to-end responsibilities for sales from lead generation and client marketing through to pitching and closing deals.
- Partner with sales, product, and technology teams to support and drive a clear value proposition around technology investments which benefit clients.
- Continuous engagement with senior contacts at clients to ensure awareness of new developments and operational efficiency opportunities are explored.
- Play a lead role in the Client acquisition process from prospecting and networking, generation of new business pipeline and sales to ongoing Client relationship management. Source new sales opportunities via inbound leads and outbound meetings, calls and emails.
- Manage existing relationships with some of the largest Hedge Fund clients with regular sessions to review existing services and pitch the latest offerings and products.
- Drive client connectivity across all established Securities Services technology capabilities included in the Data & Analytics Solutions suite.
- Play a lead role in the client acquisition process for Data & Analytics products including prospecting and networking, generation of new business pipeline and sales.
- Be able to demonstrate the whole suite of Data & Analytics solutions and how they can be utilized by our clients.
- Help drive change in sales practices and accountability as it relates to salespeople owning the Data & Analytics sales agenda.
- Develop and lead sales training across the broader sales organization on different Data & Analytics topics to ensure they are proficient in presenting the value proposition, identifying prospects and driving client interest in J.P. Morgan's data and analytics.
- Create new content and collateral to be used internally and in client meetings.
- Partner with sales leads to tailor messaging in terms of client type (Quant Macro Vs Equity Long-Short) and end-user role (Quant Vs PM Vs Risk Officer).
- Collaborate with teams across the globe to drive consistent messaging of J.P. Morgan's strategy around Data and Analytics to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven Sales track record with revenues in the fields of data or analytics.
- Have experience working with institutional clients (preferably Hedge Funds) with a proven track record in closing deals.
- Have an understanding of the financial services industry.
- Have strong client-facing skills with the ability to interact at different levels of a client organization and influence client decisions.
- Be prepared to take ownership and responsibility for various products, targets and strategic initiatives.
- Be confident using strategic and creative problem solving skills, as well as solid written and verbal communication skills for engagements with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Be experienced in using data to solve problems, provide insights and deliver reliable reports to senior management.
- Be comfortable working with a diverse team of Sales specialists across sectors and products.
- Be well-versed in Capital Markets (specifically Fixed Income), the concepts and data therein.
- Have a working knowledge of the securities services sector and the challenges and opportunities therein.
- Have a working knowledge of at least one or more coding languages (VBA, Python, R, etc.).
- Have experience using Sales and CRM tools.