A specialist boutique investment bank is looking to add mid-to-senior level to their EM Fixed Income Specialist Sales team.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Credit Sales professional, based in London, who will focus on placing to institutional investors primary EM paper and execute Block Trade deals.
The ideal candidate will have around 10 years of relevant experience in institutional sales focussed on Emerging Markets. Seeking a driven professional with good relationships across real money accounts, banks and hedge funds.
- Responsible for the marketing and placement of EM Fixed Income paper, including Primary issuances, follow-on offerings and secondary placements
- Act as the main Syndicate contact on New Issues offerings, coordinating externally with other Syndicate teams and internally with Sales and Traders
- Manage investor roadshow, book-building and stock allocation processes
- Involved in origination and execution of block trades
- Maintain regular deal-related communication with investors
- Hard currency and local currency issuances
- Strong network of institutional relationships, covering real money accounts, hedge funds and sovereign wealth funds
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline(s)
- MBA and/or CFA will be advantageous
- Around 10 years relevant experience in Debt Capital Markets / Fixed Income Products
- Strong knowledge of credit analysis
- Experience in sales and trading of fixed income
- Experience of Loans sales, Private Structured Financing and bond related structured notes would be an advantage
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record
The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking grow within a successful team.