ERM - Regulatory Specialist
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: 550 - 600 per day
ERM - Regulatory Specialist (temp) Main Purpose of Role: Supporting the establishment of a licensed securities company in Amsterdam, focusing on the deliverables for Risk with a focus on meeting regulatory expectations for Enterprise Risk and Market, Liquidity and Prudential risk management
- Help to support the prudential regulatorydeliverables for a Netherlands-based investment firm.
- Identify requirements for regulatory reporting (capital and liquidity) and ensure technology plan will support
- Develop the ICAAP Assessment for the new entity
- Support the extension of recovery plan for the new entity
- Support the regulatory approval process to apply for VaR model approval
- Extending the risk framework for the new entity working closely with relevant policy owners to ensure proportionality whilst ensuring regulatory expectations are met
- Supporting queries that arise through the application process in relation to Risk.