Are you an ER Specialist with experience in Transformation, TUPE and Redundancy?
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an Employee Relations, Redundancy and transformation Specialist. The role will provide operational and strategic support for all Redundancy/ Transformation activity across the business.
- Support of the HR Transformation Lead, be a subject matter expert on Employee Relations activities (Redundancy, TUPE and related divestment/consultation activity).
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of the end to end processes associated with Transformation
- Partner with senior leaders to create fit for purpose solutions on a situation by situation basis to effect agreed outcomes
- Understand and be able to describe activity related risks and create solutions to mitigate risks around any transformation projects on a case by case basis
- Manage multiple, conflicting, global and large-scale processes concurrently
- Experienced in Employee Relations specifically Employment Law around TUPE & Redundancies
- Large Scale project experience
- Transformation specialist
- CIPD in Employment Law is desirable
If you are interested in the position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.