ESG Analyst - Framlington Equities
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
The ESG analyst will support equity portfolio managers’ investment process through the provision of in-depth company ESG research.
- Provide company-specific and thematic ESG research analysis to various equity investment teams (Europe Large and small caps, Global large and small caps, UK, Emerging Markets, Real Estate)
- Help generalist equity fund managers integrate ESG dimensions to their investment process
- Actively participate in the relevant research and portfolio management meetings (weekly/monthly/etc.)
- Provide specific support to the teams / portfolio managers running RI and Impact funds
- Undertake marketing activities as required
- Adhere to AXA Framlington’s risk and compliance requirements
- Degree level – CFA a plus but not pre-requisite
- Demonstrable experience as an Extra-Financial Analyst or Research Analyst or in fund management, ideally including ESG analysis and/or Impact portfolio management.
- Experience working in an international/multi-local team.
Knowledge and Skills
- Can demonstrate good general knowledge of equity markets, company analysis, macro economics and politics.
- Strong modelling capability & advanced competence in Excel.
- Solid understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance practices and issues.
- High level of familiarity with the UN’ sustainable development goals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but manage own time effectively.
- Strong marketing and presentational skills.
- Strength of conviction and constructive mind-set.