Our client, a leading global investment manager, are looking to hire a marketing and communications executive on a fixed term contract, focusing on ESG products.
- Manage appropriate resources in the creation, compliance review, production and dissemination of agreed ESG marketing and communications output. Output could include, but is not limited to, marketing brochures, videos, presentation decks, policy documents, webinars, paid media, content, email promotions and e-newsletters.
- Help support/own the management and delivery of quality proprietary and third-party ESG events including marketing collateral, giveaways and metrics, working with our events team as appropriate.
- Partner with EMEA channel marketers based across the region to ensure ESG messaging is consistently applied to local marketing materials / promotions
- Proactively highlight opportunities for EMEA channel marketers to promote ESG
- Monitor ESG websites (EMEA and Corporate) to ensure opportunities are maximised and materials and content remain up to date.
- Help measure and report on the success of activities undertaken
- Work with the ESG Marketing and Communications lead to deliver an ESG marketing competitor review for EMEA.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in marketing, at an asset manager.
- Demonstrable interest in / experience of ESG issues
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn about current trends relating to ESG, particularly in the institutional and intermediary marketplaces in EMEA.