Leading global corporate services firm specialising in private markets is looking for an ESG Director to help create and implement the firms ESG rating strategy, specifically on private market investments. This is a high sort after position and has the ability to shape the whole ESG policy and proposition.
Leading global corporate services firm, with $600bn of assets under their remit, providing best in class corporate services to top tier institutions, asset managers, private market firms and private clients.
- Structure and deliver an in-house ESG rating product which evaluates privately held companies globally, unlocking unique market intelligence and delivering unprecedented access to a previously opaque asset class
- Lead the ESG product role out and ongoing development
- ESG and Sustainable investment strategy advising
- ESG data, analysis and processing
- Configuring the methodology and implemenation and benchmarking ensuring the day to day running of ESG intergration across the various asset classes
- Representing the firm externally from an ESG perspective
- ESG and Sustainability experience, creating or working with ESG ratings
- Good understanding of software systems and data architecture needed to implement the ESG models
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Private market knowledge with a good understanding of asset management and finance