A leading global investment management house is looking for a senior candidate to run projects relating to its ESG business.
You will work across investments and distribution, assessing the current ESG business, identifying areas for change and prioritisation and then plan and oversee change projects.
- Define ESG Project Plans
- Control scope of Programmes
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Drive ESG stakeholder engagement
- Chair working groups, present progress
- Manage external vendors and represent the firm at industry events
- A senior candidate with extended Project Management experience
- Specialist ESG experience within financial services (ideally asset management)
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills