Working within the Technology, Data and Analytics team in Risk, with a focus specifically on ESG, will see you working on a variety of challenging and career-advancing engagements. You will work across a diverse range of well-known clients to deliver ESG technology and data solutions.
In order to be successful you will ideally need to show ability in the following areas but if you believe you are particularly strong in any one of these and feel you want to learn some of the others we would also like to hear from you:
- Understanding of the Business Value Chain and drivers for ESG transformation
- Understanding relevant ESG regulation (for example EU Taxonomy, SFDR, SRD II, SDR, TCFD, Stewardship Code)
- Understanding of market challenges and opportunities in ESG data and reporting
- Identify and prioritise ESG needs with our clients, identifying new opportunities and turning these into budgeted projects
- Ability to understand complex ESG problems and design suitable analytics solutions
- Lead the delivery of complex ESG projects and programmes
- Apply of the principles of data governance alongside requirements from various ESG standards
- Manage delivery using Cloud Platforms (preferably Microsoft Azure but will consider GCP or AWS)
- Data analytics and visualisation products (preferably Power BI but will consider Tableau or Qlik)
- Deliver value for our clients by helping them solve their biggest problems with data analytics.
- Effectively engage and communicate with senior stakeholders including C-level executives