A global Buy Side Firm looking who are looking grow their London office significantly is hiring a Trade Support/Portfolio Operations Associate on a permanent basis.
- Processing executed trades accurately and timely by conducting post trade confirmations with counterparties and providing trade instructions to custodian for the purpose of trade capturing and settlements.
- Processing transactional lifecycle accurately (fixed income OTC and FX forward instruments)
- Resolving trade confirmation & settlement issues.
- Portfolio set up & maintenance is completed, including maintenance of other internal structures, such as fund & pricing hierarchies.
- Supporting traders globally and in some cases international travel may be required.
- Trade Operations experience on the Buy Side - Security types include; equity, fixed income, FX, ETDs and OTC Swaps
- Significant experience in investment management with investment operations capability
- Experience in Bloomberg and Aladdin is highly desirable
- Proficient user of trade confirmation platforms such as Omgeo CTM, MarkitWire, DS Match, ICE Clear, FXall
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise workload and escalate issues to management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.