· Working closely with the overseas Head Office Finance Team to Implement group finance systems and build a UK Finance Department.
· Assisting in financial planning including budgeting, forecasting, reporting against actuals, and supporting long term strategic plans
· Establishing accounting policies and procedures while maintaining a strong internal control environment
· Driving month-end closure of books and consolidation of books across the company
· Driving the businesses cash management program - planning and distributing funds to make sure the users' money is where it needs to be, at the right time.
· Building relationships with existing and prospective bank partners to ensure optimisation of FX costs over the medium/long term.
· Building and maintaining short and medium term cash flow forecasts for operational funds flows.
You must be a qualified accountant (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or MBA, with strong financial and management accounting experience some of which must have been from the payments sector sector (Banking, EMI, Money Transfer etc). This is not a managerial position as yet, so you must have a sleeves rolled up mentality able to carry out all the above yourself. Additionally you must be self starter, able to WFH unsupervised apart from very occasional Senior Management meetings in the UK office.
This role is offered on a part time basis initially as the business builds from FCA Authorisation to fully functioning over the next couple of years. So may suit a parent looking to return to the work force e.g. can work mid morning to mid afternoon every day, or indeed someone who would like a 2 to 3 day pw role to complement other positions/activities. So if this sounds of interest, then please send your details to Gary Collins in the first instance email@example.com (Including a contact number & email) however please note only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).