EXPL Capital Markets Product Manager, Securities Lending
The Product Manager will be a member of the Capital Markets Product team with a specific focus on managing securities lending / securities finance initiatives. This position plays a leading role in crafting the product strategy of Capital Markets. The successful applicant will help shape the product strategy covering a broad array of solutions to support the business development and expansion of new products within Capital Markets. The position may be based in Chicago or London. The key responsibilities of the role include:
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Develop strategies to retain key clients and obtain new clients
- Define emerging product and revenue opportunities to expand market share and enter new markets
- Document and communicate the challenges of the competitive environment to the Capital Markets management team
- Manage changes required to meet government /regulatory compliance
- Strategic and tactical product planning & development
- Managed the product lifecycle
- Partner with marketing for promotional communications, sales tools and training
- Assist in sales and distribution channel support
- Monitor financial and profitability management
About Northern Trust:
- Product Management experience is preferred
- Ability to influence team members and take ownership of projects and execute on strategy
- Experience in securities lending or securities finance is preferred
- Knowledge of the hedge fund market as it relates to securities finance is beneficial
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.