- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- TS Lombard
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Emerging Markets. Initially Asia focus, excluding China, India. This is an opportunity for a junior economist to join a top-ranked independent research provider and learn from our experienced team of economists, political analysts and market strategists.
Guideline 1-2 years’ relevant experience.
Qualifications: MA/MSc/PhD Economics or similar.
London based with opportunity to travel, particularly to Asia.
- Economic analysis, forecasting and econometric analysis with an initial focus on Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines, but with a flexible approach and willingness to cover different countries.
- Contribute to written research publications analysing the political-economy of major emerging markets countries.
- Contribute to discussions on the global economy and financial markets.
- Assist senior economists and strategists with economic and market analyses.
- Fluent spoken and written English (Asian local languages a plus).
- Ability to manage own time and work to publication deadlines.
- Ability to analyse data and produce charts in Microsoft Excel.