Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) - New Business Sales, German Speaker
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM and TOMS. What's the role?
As our Electronic Trading Solutions business continues to evolve and grow, we are expanding our EMEA New Business sales team to meet an ever-growing customer demand for innovative technology. To help our clients be successful, global markets traders need access to fragmented pools of liquidity, an intuitive execution platform, predictive analytics, and transaction cost analysis (TCA) tools to assess strategy performance, both historically and in real time.
We are looking for an experienced German-speaking salesperson, with proven track record, to join our EMEA sales team and market a variety of trading solutions including our Analytics, TCA and Multi-Asset Trading Automation products.
As part of the new business team, you will position a diverse suite of enterprise trading solutions to existing Bloomberg clients as well as prospects across both buy side and sell side institutions in order to optimise their trading workflow. Your role will be to build relationships at senior trading and c-suite level to understand client trading infrastructure and workflow and drive the entire sales cycle. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg's solutions
- Manage enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
If this sounds like you;
- Strong sales skills
- Experience in running sales strategies
- Fluency in German
- A sound understanding of the financial markets across Equity, listed products, FX & Fixed income market
- A sound understanding of trading processes, including STP, and OMS / EMS connectivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.