Salary: Open Summary:
A world-class prop trading firm is looking for an Elixir developer as part of an expanding, distributed team.
The successful candidate will work in a hands-on development role, writing code in Elixir, in a data-intensive environment. The candidate will contribute to the development of a new risk platform for the firm, whilst learning / furthering knowledge of trading. Requirements:
Benefits and Incentives:
- Strong functional; programming skill-set - development is done in Elixir but candidates with Haskell/Scala/F#/Clojure and similar professional expertise will be considered
- 3+ years' professional coding expertise - financial experience not required
- Bachelors/Masters in highly analytical or technical field: CS, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, etc.
- Experience working with highly distributed systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Chance to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Greenfield work with an opportunity to make firm-wide impact
- Opportunity to apply functional/Elixir development skills to the trading industry
- Work alongside the best talent in the industry
- Extremely competitive compensation packages