Email Campaign Manager
- Market Rates
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- JP Morgan
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
Email Campaign Manager We are seeking an Email Campaign Manager with experience of Salesforce marketing Cloud to join JP Morgan in London on an initial 12 months contract. You must have significant experience of creating dynamic and responsive content within multiple ESPs, particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget).
Email Campaign Manager
You will be instrumental in developing email campaigns, programs and capabilities, and helping to grow a best-in-class operation. You will have direct influence on creating department processes and workflow and must be effective at communicating and influencing within a matrix organization. Experience in digital marketing is a must, and a solid understanding of the mechanics, optimization and automation of email at scale is key.
The team is responsible for:
- Supporting and executing digital marketing campaigns and programs
- Communicating data insights and recommendations to global marketing business
- Defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance and build executive level metrics and insights views
- Managing tagging and tracking strategy across all global digital communication channels
- Driving optimization across digital channels through elaborate test and learn programs
- Defining/enforcing digital best practices in support of CRO
- Managing agency relationships
Digital design/development, including coding emails using HTML, CSS and AmpScript, conducting rendering testing across email clients and mobile devices, as well as work on design modification and image creation. Digital and email deployment, including campaign set-up, segmentation, targeting, QA (Litmus) and A/B testing skills. Code responsive design and optimize emails for mobile devices. Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Dreamweaver. Experience executing complex email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and understanding platform functionality - data extensions, data integration/APIs, CAN-SPAM, GDPR and email best practices. Thorough knowledge of project planning, development, and delivery best practices.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Code emails using HTML and be able to map data using AMPscript. Including the proofing and testing of the creative content for accuracy to meet and exceed email standards.
- Develop and maintain dynamic content libraries and assign them to customer attributes/segments
- Identify opportunities to optimize content and delivery plus execute a/b testing strategy
- Be able to troubleshoot technical issues with or without the help of an email service provider representative, if problems arise with tracking, implementation or deployment of email campaigns.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (ideally Salesforce) with solid understanding of integration and synchronization
- Able to work in a tight deadline driven environment, schedule email and follow up with deployment statuses.
- A good understanding of data and the queries used to split the data into segmentations.
- Strong data analytics skills and ability to run complex reporting for marketing stakeholders
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate high-level concepts.
Essential experience / knowledge / competencies
- Expert user of multiple ESP's - preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud with experience of coding AMPscript.
- Must be proficient in modern email best practices, including dynamic content, automation, triggered messaging, responsive design etc with a willingness to research and learn new practices.
- Experience with email testing strategy and set-up (A/B test).
- Experience with Data and splitting data with queries
- Understanding of design and layout best practices in a digital environment and within email architecture.
- Strong attention to detail with impeccable levels of accuracy in output
- Ability to work with Adobe Suite of products.
- Familiar with CRM's, lead management and contact/opportunity scoring
- Understanding of dynamic variable coding and data architecture as it pertains to targeted marketing and dynamic content (within ESP).
- Experience working on simultaneous projects with demanding deadlines, with ability to shift prioritization to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on and take ownership for both personal and team results (i.e., quality, deadlines and process improvement).
- Strong communications skills, able to interact with a large number of stakeholders across the business
- Technologically savvy, passionate about digital communications
- Curious, pragmatic, business oriented, people person with a willingness to experiment
- Self-starter with strong communication skills and a record of exceptional work
- Very organized, able to juggle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently
- Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in producing high quality work
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines