Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for an Emerging Markets Credit. They are looking for a candidate with +5 years work experience withing EM hard currency bonds.
- Make markets in Emerging Markets hard-currency Sovereign Bonds with a focus on the GCC. Potential other areas of coverage include CEE/CIS and sub-saharahn Africa.
- Proactive and client-centric approach, making Regular and comprehensive trading levels to our clients, DCM and salespeople.
- Execution of orders and dealing related activities in an accurate and timely manner such that we build a sustainable and profitable secondary business
- Collaborative approach with regional hubs, notably the Americas and HK/SNG. Furthermore, build a partnership with DCM both in London and locally in the Middle East to support the growth of our primary activities.
- Responsibility for risk management and compliance: managing position & risk and ensuring that desk limits are adhered to
- Identify and capture opportunities; research and introduce new trading strategies
- Provide position reports directly to the Head of EM Trading. Analyse the daily Risk reports to identify any possible exposure
- To keep self-informed of the relevant regulatory, legal and compliance guidelines to ensure self and the overall business is operating at high levels in a compliant manner and within pre-approved limits
- Provide guidance, direction and development for more inexperienced members of the team
- Lead and represent the department, where appropriate, in ad-hoc projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- 5+ years direct work experience with EM Credit
- A strong track record of making budget targets each year.
- Excellent planning, organisation, and coordination skills with the ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and on varying agenda simultaneously flexing priorities when necessary.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income trading, Credit, Credit Trading, Flow Trader, trading jobs, Emerging Markets trader, EM Trader, MENA, GCC, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies