Employee Incentive Lawyer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
A top 20 accountancy firm is looking to recruit a solicitor with specialist experience within share incentives.
Responsibilities include providing advice on the below:
- Employee Share Schemes;
- EMI Share Options;
- Unapproved Share Options;
- Nil Paid Share Options;
- Growth shares;
- LPC qualification or equivalent
- Must hold or be eligible for a valid Solicitors Practising Certificate
- Specialist experience in employee share incentives
- Strong intellect and ability to think creatively
- Excellent technical drafting and analytical skills
- Good with clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.