Engagement Lead – Retail Banking – Technology Services (data & digital) – London
- Market Standards
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 15 Oct 18
Cognizant is enabling Banking and Financial services organizations rewrite their futures with digital and disruptive technologies —and opening the door to new services, customer touchpoints and operational efficiencies. A smart enterprise-wide approach positions organisations to deepen customer satisfaction and loyalty, drive long-term relationships and increase profitability in a shifting regulatory landscape. Digital modernization gives traditional financial institutions more than a second chance. Embracing digital transformation requires sweeping modernization of outdated infrastructure.
Cognizant’s industry expertise and business solution capabilities are both deep and broad. We offer wide variety of services across the financial services spectrum. Our financial services solutions are driven by significant investments in key technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), cyber security, blockchain and customer experience management; which is why we are an FS award winner 10 Years in row including -FORTUNE Most Admired Companies, #17- FORTUNE Future 50, #205- FORTUNE 500
More about the role
As a UK Engagement lead, within Banking and Financial Services (BFS) BU; you’ll be managing a portfolio of circa $20 Million for one of our leading banking clients; across key functional areas namely Retail banking, Data and Digital services.
This is a pivotal role for the account as the individual is expected to manage the existing portfolio and transform and grow the business. It is a great platform for someone with enterprise, passion and commitment to make a positive impact
- Manage the P/L for the portfolio assigned
- Drive adjacency growth and look for oppurtunities to expand the business in the portfolio
- Drive transformation and innovation in the portfolio
- Client management – deal with oppurtunities, escalations and build stronger relationships
- Contribution to wider account and org level initiatives
- Future opportunity to manage teams and direct them to drive value
Essential Experience requirements
- You will be able to exhibit excellent client management, relationship building and escalation management skills; coupled with a strong delivery background and client value creation
- Brings understanding of the client environment (specifically UK retail banking) to identify and qualify add-on and new opportunities: engages with client counterparts on a regular basis to understand needs
- Retail Banking expertise – need experience of UK marketplace across key areas like Mortgages, lending, Cards payments and Insurance etc
- Digital and Data service experience – should have managed and delivered end-end transformation programs
- Track record of developing revenue and profitability (budget and utilization) forecasts for the allocated accounts; ensuring that the account resource plans include the necessary subject matter expertise, optimal leverage model, and mix between resources
- Tracking performance against the account plan, expected benefits, and profitability targets; Monitors resource allocation and utilization to ensure optimal deployment
- Solicits client feedback through ongoing informal conversations, and regular engagement reviews
Good to have experience
- Cloud platforms and infrastructure services know how and experience
- Experience of working within technology service sectorand onshore/offshore delivery models.
- Previously worked within a heavily matrixed environment
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.