- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 18
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe Role / Responsibilities: This role supports the wider team with development of customer engagement initiatives (launching new products, running sales and awareness campaigns and reinforcing the Moody's value proposition. This role will also lead small scale projects with the wider Content team for market intelligence. The individual will have working knowledge of the product offerings within the content group.
- Coordinate and implement customer engagement activities in line with strategy
- Define and produce digital content including infographics, podcasts and videos to support engagement activities
- Support with the running of market intelligence program
- Lead small scale projects with support from more Senior members of the team
- Support at company- sponsored events
- Administer training material
- Support achievement of sales targets
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors)
- Proven relevant work experience; desirable in financial services/digital marketing & strategy
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Good editorial and copywriting skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing including social media and website usability
- Practical understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and basic HTML desirable
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.