- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Feb 18
Engagement Manager – Excel Add-in’
Location: London, England, United KingdomWe are looking for a highly motivated and technical individual to join our Content, Economic, Structured Analytics department. As an Engagement Strategist, you will have the opportunity to oversee a substantive book of accounts and work closely with some of the largest institutions in the world across a diverse set of customer profiles - including banks, asset managers, insurance companies, and corporates - in an advisory capacity.
Ideal candidate will have a background in Credit Risk Management with experience in financial statement analysis and analyzing key financial metrics. You will be responsible for advising clients on how to build and implement analytical solutions primarily through our Moody's Analytics Add-in for Excel tool. Engagements will involve assessing clients' analytical needs and applying financial and credit prowess to craft and deploy solutions for clients utilizing formula and VBA construction.
Moody's Analytics is a fast-growing subsidiary of Moody's Corporation (ticker: MCO). Separate from the rating agency ("Moody's Investor Service"), Moody's Analytics serves some of the largest banks, asset managers, insurers, pension funds and non-finance corporations. We combine technology, data, modelling and thought leadership to help our customers measure, manage and monitor their risk. For more information on Moody's Analytics, visit www.moodysanalytics.com .
Our suite of delivery channels include web-based platforms in addition to more data-intense avenues such as the Excel Add-in, Application Programming Interface (API) & Data File Service (DFS). We enable firms to simplify data retrieval, integrate with internal models and spreadsheets, and carry out industry best practices which ultimately drive more robust analyses and lead to faster and more informed decision-making. The Moody's Add-in for Excel tool is one option in our spectrum of delivery channels.
- Formulate and execute implementation plan for Moody's Analytics Excel Add-in tool for customer base, including installation, training, and building custom solutions.
- Advise customers on how to increase process efficiencies by integrating data directly into models/spreadsheets and/or build analytical frameworks providing answers to their most pressing credit questions
- Maintain ownership of substantive book of business and meet defined KPIs
- Build and maintain key relationships with champions and decision makers.
- Play a key role in future development of the Excel Add-in through synthesizing and delivering client feedback.
Moody's Analytics Content Division offers research, data and analytics to help clients measure and manage their exposures. We serve the largest institutions (e.g., banks, corporations and governments) globally.
- 2+ years at a Financial Institution, Market Data provider, or Consultancy.
- Experience in credit risk management role at bank or rating agency strongly preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with VBAs and formula construction.
- Strong communication and effective interviewing skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on results and client service
- An understanding of Excel plug-in solutions including installation and troubleshooting experience preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.