- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Engagement Manager - Digital Strategist
Location: London, England, United KingdomThis role supports the wider team with development of digital engagement (developing content, managing online hubs, running marketing campaigns to reinforce Moody's role as a thought leader) or market intelligence activities for our suite of products and services.
- Develop and produce digital content including infographics, podcasts and videos to support engagement activities
- Coordinate and implement customer engagement activities in line with business strategy
- Lead small scale projects with support from more Senior members of the team
- Support at company sponsored events
- Support achievement of sales targets
- Support with responses to queries raised from sales/ marketing/ analytics staff, escalating to Product Strategy if needed
This position sits within the Content team within Moody's Analytics.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors)
- Proven relevant work experience; desirable in financial services/digital marketing & strategy
- Good understanding of digital marketing including social media and website usability, and audio and video production
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Good editorial and copywriting skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Practical understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and basic HTML desirable
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience of leading on small scale projects
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.