* Join our fast-paced, globally renowned, Insurance organisation where we pride ourselves on our employee-first culture * We are looking for a passionate Enterprise Application Support Lead who will be responsible for leading a support team. With over 100 application projects being rolled out, the team will be providing support for these * A competitive salary and package including: bonus, flexible working, 15% pension, company trips, HC, gym, LA, ..!
Enterprise Application Support Lead
Remote now then -London (Hybrid working)
- Join our fast-paced, globally renowned, Insurance organisation where we pride ourselves on our employee-first culture
- We are looking for a passionate Enterprise Application Support Lead who will be responsible for leading a support team. There are over 100 application and development projects being rolled out so the team will be providing support for these
- A competitive salary and package including: bonus, flexible working, season ticket loan, 15% pension, company trips, healthcare, gym, life assurance, and much more!
More about us
We are a recognised multi-faceted Insurance firm working on a global scale. This role is set within the Group Enterprise Application area team, where you'd be focusing on maximising efficiency and productivity across all international offices. You will be leading a team of off-shore developers to design, build and maintain business applications at a very high standard.
We have an employee-first culture striving to provide the best environment for our people, we do this by providing state-of-the-art offices, flexible working (hybrid post-COVID), competitive pay and an excellent package (including: season ticket loan, 15% pension, healthcare, gym, life assurance, and much more!) and a career dictated by you - progression opportunities on the path you want!
This is a growing team you would be joining and so there is a lot of opportunity to develop out your role and progress in your career, moulding the role in the direction you wish.
As the Enterprise Application Support Lead you will be responsible for the identification, definition, delivery and support for the implementation of automated solutions whilst ensuring resources are efficiently deployed to produce a high-quality effective operation.
Further responsibilities include:
- Lead and advise the off-shore team in maintaining a high level of Application Support
- Accountable for continuous service improvements
- Maintain a high quality incident management process across the entire application catalogue
- Conduct regular service reviews on KPIs and SLAs, ensuring that the services delivered are to the agreed business expectations
- Analyse regular IT issues and design/implement solutions
- Act as a key contact and escalation point for any IT related matters
- Strong understanding of IT delivery standards and expectations
- Working knowledge of HR, finance, Compliance and ideally Broking Applications
- Previous experience working within financial services/insurance
- A history working effectively with off-shore teams
- Ability to effectively analyse and resolve complex application problems
If you're keen for your next challenge and want to join a thriving, fantastic cultured firm where you can grow and develop, apply today.
Consultant: Emily Watkins
Salary: £60,000 -£70,000 - plus package mentioned above